1. For best power performance, connect a micro-USB power cord (not included). Use of power cord with this device does not charge reusable batteries.
2. For best battery results, install new, high-performance disposable lithium or alkaline batteries.
3. Remove excess ice if the lid does not tighten properly.
4. For best Cool Air results, turn the system off, remove the lid and pour out melted ice water. Replace ice often or as needed.
5. To wash and clean the lid, do not submerge under running water, use a dry or damp cloth only. Wipe dry prior to reuse.
6. Replace AA batteries with fresh, same type batteries when air flow becomes slow and batteries need to be changed. DO NOT mix different type or mix new with older batteries as the length of time and air flow performance may be compromised.
7. For best results, it is recommended to place the device nearby the user in an upright position. DO NOT place air flow or jet nozzle directly into the eyes, mouth or ears as personal injury may result. (See Warnings and Cautions).
8. For more convenient hands-free desktop use or to direct airflow remotely, attach the jet nozzle or extendable air tube provided.